Parent Organization: Buena Vista Regional Medical Center
1525 West 5th Street, Storm Lake, IA, USA
Phone 7122138662 | Fax 7122138058
Program: Watch Me Grow
The program provides support for parents with young children by performing weight and growth checks and providing relevant child development information. Families are seen on a first come first serve basis, and children born at any hospital are welcome.
- Weight and length measured and plotted on growth charts
- Information provided on child development
- Age-appropriate nutritional information
- Child safety recommendations
- Referrals to primary care physicians
No application necessary. Call for information.
First Monday of the month 10 am – 7 pm
No Cost to Participant
Handicap Accessible: Yes
Appointment Needed: No
Website: View Website