Program: Substance Abuse Services
Employee and Family Resources offers private assessments by certified substance abuse counselors. EFR then refers individuals to services based on their assessment. EFR substance abuse evaluations are accepted by the Iowa Court System, Department of Human Services (DHS) and the Department of Transportation (DOT).
- Substance use evaluations
- Referrals for services
Open to anyone
Substance use disorder evaluations are conducted on a walk-in basis. Clients are served on a first come, first served basis. Can schedule appointment if needed.
Be prepared to bring:
- Photo ID (driver’s license, state ID, etc.)
- All contact information including name, phone number, fax numbers for attorneys, probation officer, social workers, etc.
- Criminal Case Number, if applicable
- Proof of income (most recent pay stub, last year's taxes, Wage Verification Form “White Sheet” from Workforce Development, etc.)
Monday -Thursday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm & Friday 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
Evaluations are available by appointment only on Thursdays and Fridays. To make an appointment, call: 515-243-4200.
Self Pay, Private Insurance, Sliding Scale, Medicaid
Handicap Accessible: Yes
Appointment Needed: No
Website: View Website