Parent Organization: Dr. Nick Palmer / Jim Ellefson Free Medical Clinic
1607 E 33rd St, Des Moines, IA, USA
The Dr. Nick Palmer / Jim Ellefson Free Medical Clinic is a free and low cost clinic located in Des Moines. The clinic cannot treat chronic conditions which require long-term care.
- Acute care services
- Short-term treatment for an injury or episode of illness.
- Minor procedures
- Removal or freezing of skin lesions
- Ingrown toenails
- Suturing lacerations
- Exploring for foreign bodies
- Removal of sebaceous cysts
- Patients are referred to Volunteer Physician Network for additional treatment
- Patients are referred to Primary Care for more chronic conditions
- Medications ‘ The Clinic provides a limited amount of medications to patients, such as antibiotics, allergy and respiratory medicines.
Open to the public.
If you are unsure whether we can treat your medical problem, please contact them by phone during Clinic hours.
Tuesday 1:30 pm – 4:30 pm
Thursday 5:30 pm – 8:00 pm
No appointments necessary
This clinic is staffed by volunteers and may close early if no patients.
Self Pay, No Cost to Participant
Handicap Accessible: Yes
Appointment Needed: No
Website: View Website