Parent Organization: Lutheran Services in Iowa
3125 Cottage Grove Avenue, Des Moines, IA, USA
Phone 5152744946 | Fax 5152717450
Healthy Opportunities for Parents to Experience Success (HOPES) is a voluntary community based home visitation program for families living in Humboldt County. The program goals are to promote child health and development, improve family relationships, promote positive parenting and family interaction, prevent child abuse and neglect, as well as infant mortality and morbidity.
The Humboldt County HOPES program is funded by Building Families Early Childhood Area.
- Advocate for and link families to appropriate community services.
- Teach, demonstrate and coach parents on how to care for their child.
- Promote nurturing parent – child interaction.
- Teach and model appropriate parent behavior and methods of discipline.
- Provide prenatal information and support.
Humboldt County residents who are expecting a child, or have a child between the ages of birth – 3 years.
Contact Humboldt County Public Health at 515-332-2492.
Handicap Accessible: Yes
Appointment Needed: No
Website: View Website