Program: Des Moines Refugee Center
LSI’s Refugee Community Services provides education, family services, and economic development programs to refugees to help them get started on their path to citizenship and build a new life in Iowa.
- Global Greens: connects refugee farmers to agriculture and food production in Iowa.
- Child Care Program: assists refugee women to become child care providers in their community.
- Citizenship Education
- English as a Second Language (ESL) classes
- Career Development
- Services for Elderly Refugees
- Culturally-informed mental health and wellness support
Refugee living in Iowa.
Monday- Friday 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
No Cost to Participant
Handicap Accessible: No
Appointment Needed: No
Website: View Website