Parent Organization: Hillcrest Family Services
225 W 6th St, Dubuque, IA, USA
Phone 5635574444 | Fax 5635574447
WIC is a special supplemental nutrition program for women, infants, and children. WIC is a federally funded public health nutrition program helping families by providing healthy foods, nutrition education, and referrals to other health care agencies.
- Supplemental food benefits for grocery stores and some farmer's markets
- Nutrition counseling and education
- Breastfeeding education, promotion, breast pumps, and support
- Immunization screening and referrals
- Health and social service referrals
WIC serves women, infants, and children that meet income based guidelines.
Contact the local WIC office and schedule an appointment. Bring proof of address, proof of identity, and proof of income.
Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
No Cost to Participant
Handicap Accessible: No
Appointment Needed: No
Website: View Website