Linking Families and Communities is committed to tackling issues and working with communities and community service providers to make that possible. We believe that:”
- Each family has strengths and is responsible for a child’s well-being and development.
- Each family has a right to access quality services that support self-sufficiency.
- Early intellectual stimulation of children is critical.
- Each child has a right to be safe, healthy, educated and nurtured.
- Every child has the right to quality, accessible and affordable child care.
- All adults in the community have the responsibility of nurturing children.
- Early childhood is important to children, families, business and the community at large.