Mission: To create the conditions for all people to live healthy lives by engaging residents, reducing health disparities and attending to the needs of our most vulnerable families.
Vision: To be a leader in encouraging everyone to take responsibility for improving their own health and building the kind of society that supports and enables all of us to live healthy lives.
- Prevent disease outbreaks and epidemics
- Prepare for and respond to disasters
- Ensure access to key health services
- Promote and encourage the establishment of healthy habits
- Protect against environmental hazards
- Lead a strong local public health system
- Learn what really matters to people