Program: Free Medical Clinic
Crossroads Church is partnered with Free Clinics of Iowa to offer a free medical clinic. The clinic is open to anyone who is in need of services.
- Minor illness and injury care
- Well-child exams (sorry, no vaccines)
- School & work physicals
- Diabetes blood glucose testing
- Dental screenings (1st Thursday each month)
- Foot clinic (3rd Thursday each month)
- Blood pressure testing
- Management of chronic health conditions
- Pregnancy testing and care
Open to anyone.
Registration begins at 5:45 pm. Patients are seen on a first-come, first-served basis.
First and Third Thursday of the month from 6:00 – 7:30 pm.
Clinic closed on Holidays.
No Cost to Participant
Handicap Accessible: No
Appointment Needed: No
Website: View Website