Program: Family Planning Services (Title X)
The Title X Family Planning Program is the only Federal program dedicated solely to the provision of family planning and related preventive health services. The program is designed to provide contraceptive supplies and information to all who want and need them, with priority given to persons from low-income families.
The Title X mission is to assist individuals in determining the number and spacing of their children through the provision of affordable, voluntary family planning services. Title X Family Planning Clinics offer reproductive health services and community education across the state of Iowa.
- Nutrition education
- Community education
- Annual exams for men and women
- Infertility exams, counseling, and referral
- Tests for high blood pressure and anemia
- Pregnancy tests and counseling
- Education on drugs, alcohol and tobacco related to reproductive health
- Health education: breast cancer and testicular cancer self exams
- Birth control supplies
- Tests and treatment for sexually transmitted diseases and infections
Anyone in need of family planning services or information.
Call for an appointment. Walk-in services may be available.
Self Pay, Private Insurance, Sliding Scale, Financial Assistance Available, Hawki, Medicaid
Handicap Accessible: Yes
Appointment Needed: Yes