Individuals and families within the specified income limits may qualify to receive free tax preparation through our VITA program. It's a free, accurate, and convenient way to file your taxes. We want to help those who qualify receive Earned Income Tax Credit or Child Care Tax Credits.Income limits are available on the site.
Tax filing assistance
Individuals and families that meet income requirements.
Call 211 with questions.
You must bring the following items:
- Proof of identification
- Social Security cards for you, your spouse and dependents and/or a Social Security number verification letter issued by the Social Security Administration
- Birth dates for you, your spouse and dependents on the tax return
- Current year’s tax package, if you received one
- A copy of last year’s federal and state returns
- Wage and earning statement(s) from all 2019 employers: Form W-2, W-2G, 1099-R
- Interest and dividend statements from banks (Forms 1099)
- Bank routing numbers and account numbers for direct deposit. Blank check or deposit slip required.
- Total paid for day care provider and the day care provider’s tax identifying number (the provider’s Social Security number or the provider’s business Employer Identification Number)
- To file taxes electronically on a married-filing-joint tax return, both spouses must be present to sign the required forms.
Open January 22 – April 15. Times are subject to change. Please call 211 for the most current information.
No Cost to Participant
Handicap Accessible: Yes
Appointment Needed: No
Website: View Website